Adult Clinical Specialties
For detailed information (background, biography) about the clinicians who specialize in treating your age group (age 21 and up), click the links listed below, or request an appointment at Brigham and Women’s Hospital.
- Endometriosis Medical Management: Specialized gynecologic management of endometriosis, including early diagnosis, treatment, and pain management, with the goal of decreasing pain and preserving fertility.
- Endometriosis Surgical Management: Management of endometriosis symptoms and identification/treatment of deeply infiltrating endometriosis using the latest surgical options, including robotic surgery.
- Gastroenterology: Management of gastrointestinal tract (bowel, rectum etc.) issues that may result from or occur in endometriosis patients.
- Fertility Management: Treatment of endometriosis that affects fertility.
- Primary Care: Adult Medicine: Primary medical care for patients with additional complex medical issues.